Saturday, November 1, 2014

What are some great self-help books?

     All of us know we can not go on like this forever because we are going to ground zero.  We thought about creating a dream, safe haven, or a place where everything is within our control, but the reality is everything goes against us. This is resistance to help us craft individuality.

      I had troubles and struggles. I thought of ways of making life better, and ended in disappointment. 
I had to fall a hundred times to get up. But honestly getting up was extremely difficult because of the view of the world.

        My because above is what holds the answer. It's called my view. They have great books out there that can help deal with self-development. Many people out have gone to great places due to just embracing the thoughts of these books. 

I will make a list of couple of books you should check out:


I will be adding more books, so if you want to know about more great books, then follow my site by putting your email in the email field on my website in the right panel.

No comments: