Friday, January 24, 2014

What can a normal guy in his 20s with a great deal of debt and problems do ?

 I have a found a way you can do it from home. 

 We need to listen to this !!!!

                 I am Sam, someone who has to take care himself and his family. I genuinely want to retire my parents. When my mom goes to work her legs and hands hurt. That is the motivation that keeps me going. Everyday is a fight. I get better every day . My fight is less brutal. 
          I come to understand I am getting much stronger. I have changed and I am a completely different breed of thinking. It's much easier to deal with relationships , work and personal life. I started reading John C Maxwell's The Complete 101 collection: What every leader needs to know. It highlights that you need to make 20% effort to get 80% of results, but it has to be something  that increases your potential by 80%, so things you need focus on are the priority tasks. My 20% of the priority list is also searching to find a solution to resolve my problems. 

-- but what are my reasons for doing it. 

I will tell you momentarily…

 First---->    I will relist that I want to retire my parents.  They have put their sweat and blood on bringing me up. 

Second---> I want to unleash my hands from shackles of financial instability
       - debt
       - student loans
       - and to top it off. I can't pursue my dreams of becoming a doctor or the choices I want in life.

Third----> And I have a brother who is almost like my son who's education I wanted to pay off. He's fighting for himself. 

I need a vehicle that will drive me into the track of success. 
  
   ----------Affiliate marketing----------------
        I have started researching this whole new world that is ignored by us everyday people because of the unrealized potential.
I started seeing figures like  Jaden Easton Ellett making a great deal of money.  (whisper) It almost seems like money is falling from the sky :).  He has great posture showing he is successful. His website reflects that he thinks like a true entrepreneur. I would check his website out !!!  www.aestrepreneur.com  



No comments: